Weekly Program Begins Oct. 17th
Rasa Prana Flow - Soulful Wellness Fall Program
“Rasa is the self tasting the Self”
– Sri Abhinavagupta
Rasa has many beautiful, inter-connected meanings. Within yoga and Ayurveda, rasa is our “inner juice” associated with Ojas generation, longevity, joy, devotion, and suppleness. In the arts, rasa is a immersion into the nine primary emotions that are transformed through the soul of music or painting.
In the inner arts, rasa is the alchemy Without rasa, it is said, our experience of yoga and life, becomes “dry, rigid, routine.”
Rasa Prana Flow explores the art of movement meditationenergetic vinyasa and sequencing to embody strength, fluidity, and living peace.
Experience a full-spectrum yoga practice intensive into the art of Rasa – realization and sequencing to your life – integrating the essential understanding of embodying rasa from tantra, the arts and Ayurveda.
In this teacher training series , Shiva will offer the theory and practice of Rasa Vinyasa by exploring the embodiment of Sringara Rasa (divine love and sensuality).
We are offering our favorite Samudra Teacher/Practitioner module for the first time in our pilot program focusing on the application of "movement alchemy" i, will experience an advanced set of namaskars and sequences “fourth level” of prana flow that cultivates the power of alchemical yoga. This module builds upon the Foundation, Elemental, and Chakra Vinyasa pathways of prana flow. Rasa Vinyasa invites us to teach and practice living flow that is sequenced in harmony with the energetic state of the day for activation, healing and rejuvenation to bring balance and “juice” to your practice, teaching and life.
- Rasa Prana Vinyasa – Yoga Alchemy within Tantra, Bhakti and Ayurveda.
- Learn Four Advanced Rasa Vinyasa namaskars with the dance of hands-on assists.
- Explore Rasa Prana Flow Sequences to balance and evolve your practice.
- Sringara Prana Flow – a creative sadhana cultivates the fluid flow, Sringara Rasa Namaskars.
- Transformational wave sequencing for backbending, and deep meditation/relaxation for the flow of love.
- Vira Prana Flow – an awakening of sacred strength, dynamic circular, evolutionary form. Combining standing asanas, arm-balances, standing poses and hip openers.
- Shanti Prana Flow – a meditative vinyasa for being peace cultivating a complete practice with ritual namaskars, mudra vinyasa, asanas of inner equilibrium. Forward bends, hip openers leading to pranayama and meditation.
- Meditation & Mudra for Vira, Sringara and Shanti Rasa.
- Cultivation of Bhava (feeling awareness) to enter the natural ﬂow of yoga.
- The Poetry in Motion – integration of inner teachings of poetry, music and rhythm in cultivating the “theme of the class”.
- Temple of Rasa – prana flow abhyanga massage and radical relaxation.
- Sahaja Prana Flow and Yoga Trance Dance® – explore the roots of Sahaja and Rasa Vinyasa as a movement meditation.
- Sringara Rasa visual powerpoint exploration including the sublime eros. The physiological and spiritual benefits of embodying the power of love.
- Awakening Vira Rasa through introduction to Kalarippayatu (fluid martial art form in the tradition of CVN Kalari in Kerala).
Begins Oct 17th or with www.livekick.com Navaratri cycle
Rasa Prana Flow - Embodying Love
Explore bhakti sadhana embodied through a transformative prana flow heart-centered practice mantra japa, tantric sutras, heart salutations (hridaya namaskar), a liberating backbending vinyasa flow and meditation to liberate our natural, healing alchemy of love In practice and living yoga.
Shanti Prana Flow - Embodying Peace
Schedule Begins for Rasa Prana Flow on Oct. 17th
Art of Namaskar - Mandala of Asanas is to review the Prana Flow Namaskars and Key Asanas in Rasa Prana Flow Sadhana on Mondays and to begin the 10:00-11:00 Rasa Prana Flow Solar-Lunar Soulful Wellness Practice as well as the 90 min Level 2/3 Rasa Prana Vinyasa Practices filmed in Greece with peak asanas (Two for each month) to practice regularly as to one's personal Life Alchemy as well as our rasa Prana Flow elemental movement library to explore.
Right now, please go to www.livekick.com/shivaarea to access the Navaratri cycle practices that are included for Rasa Prana Flow registrants who join now and soulful wellness continuous members.
Bless your journey