Kindle the inner fire as love that fills the heart of the yogini. - Lalleswhari
'Our Tantra tradition is based on experiencing
sahaja as the pure spontaneity of
movement and attuning of yoga with the breath,
which leads to the natural kindling
of the internal fire.
The greatest of sages witness the kindling
of their own internal fire that never requires any fuel to light.'
--Matanga Tantra XXI.9.
(C. Tompkins, Translation)
Heart of Yogini
Drops of Nectar
Weekly Sacred Mondays
New Cycle Begins when you start.
4 Sessions a Month or ongoing
Sacred Somvar - Moondays
7:30 - 9:15 a.m
Sadhana 7:30 - 8:20 a.m. then until 9:15 a.m. the yogini circle
Every week we meditate upon the 100 names of Lalita the great Goddess
Go Deeper in our Meditations and Embodiment of Shakti as the mover within the movement
Receive a weekly Live or New on Replay Shakti Prana Flow Session.
Enjoy the company and circle of women from around the world
Have access to Shiva for questions and feedback in the collective space.
*registeration renews monthly or you can choose to participate just for a month immersion.
* receive weekly audio recording of the English meanings of the sacred names of the Lalita Shahasranama
* background articles, 1000 Names handout, Sanskrit Resources available once enrolled
With your guide Shiva Rea
& Global Pulse Collective
The heart of the yogini is a open circle of women gathering to
* tend the fire of our life-force and spiritual journey as women
* to embody our connection to the Goddess within, and
* to deepen with both lineage and creative practices of Shakti Sadhana
* to create a safe space to listen in soulful circles and pods to receive support during these soulful times
* to awaken our understanding of the Great Mother Goddess traditions and historical yoginis.
* to receive a grounding in the roots of Shakti Sadhana from Atma Puja and Mantra Sadhana, connected Mata Amritanada Mayi Ma, Ammachi,
* experience evolutionary pathway of Shakti Prana Flow offered by Shiva as a devotional pathway for women on the mystic path of direct relationship; pan-cultural spiritual awakening of the living current know as the Great Mother throughout time and space.
* we cultivate a circle of friends on the path - the soul mitra - where respect, authenticity, inner guidance, inclusive, body positive healing practice for women of all backgrounds, moon cycle to wisdom time can thrive as we live and grow together in these soulful times.
* direct connect with Shiva and the sharing as a yogini empowering women through Samudra Global School of Living Yoga for past 18 years and sharing the power of pranams, namaskaram, vinyasa movement meditation, sahaja awakening with prana flow and living yoga with women around the world.
* open as a monthly journey or through 16 moons to Navaratri.
Our Summer Series cultivates the power of Siva-Shakti Sadhana for a monthly or 16 Mondays (Somavar Vrata) until the first Monday of Navaratri in October.
During this cycle, our circle focuses on integrate meditation, pujas offerings and prayers to call in their beloved by realizing the consort within with self-care, seasonal ayurvedicwellness, and community.
The first monday, July 6 is called Sharvan Somavar connected to the Vrat that each woman invokes for her partner as inner consort or for cultivating union with the partner she is with.
Our studies include:
* Body Altar - Home Altar
* Mudra, Mantra, MeditationSadhana
* Devi Dhyanam
* Lalita Saharanama Namavali study
Embodiment: Lunar Arts and Shakti Prana Flow for Women including
Shakti Prana Flow
Soma Prana Flow
Join Our Circle of Compassion and Empowerment HEART OF YOGINI - Weekly Sadhana and Yogini Circle Meets Mondays 7:30 - 9:15 a.m. beginning July 6th.
7:30 - 8:15 on Union Fit Live Stream
8:20 - 8:45 Teachings
8:45 - 9:15 Soulful Yogini Circle
Open Enrollment to access practice sessions/teachings at your pace.